For 700 hundred years there has been a Mill of one kind or another across the River Tas at Stoke Holy Cross.
In 1814 Jeremiah & James Colman moved into the Mill starting the production of Mustard, which today is famous all over the world. When the business outgrew the mill, COLMANS moved to Carrow where they still thrive today.
The Restaurant has recently undergone major refurbishment with attention to detail retaining the full character of the building.
We have an extensive Menu offering local fresh produce and homemade dishes, all of which are cooked to order and may incur a wait.
We have an excellent Wine List to complement our extensive Menu.
We also have facilities for Wedding Receptions, Conferences and Family, Friends or Business Functions